Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Currently crushing on...Vivienne Westwood Sorrow Flowers oxidized silver-plated necklace



Dear Santa, I know its not even close to Christmas time, and I never really believed in you all this while - but I hope you haven't stopped listening to 30+ women. Thirty is the new twenty , you know?
I really want  need this necklace , so is there some way you can, um, arrange for it to manifest itself in my life ?

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/98993

                                                              ..........
Disclaimer- The writer does not claim any rights to the images used in this blog. The pictures used in the blog, have been collected using google image search and modified for use on this non-commercial blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
I would love to know what you think !