Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Swapzaar's True North.

As of now I am obsessed with Swapzaar and growing this little baby.
So you might find that my content has veered away from fashion-related topics, towards growing a fashion startup. Also- I might be less frequent with my posts, and may share stuff from my other blog which is the Swapzaar blog.

I was looking at this TED talk video the other day, and I realized we were making the same mistake and so I decided to make a clear statement that captures the answer to the question "Why does Swapzaar exist?" in a manner that connects with our intended consumers.



Yes, that's what we need to remember- that is our "True North"
Of course it sounds big and scary, but that is the point. If it doesn't scare you a little, you should aim higher.

We have started off with the Marketplace model and we plan to migrate to a Hybrid model soon.
Take a look at our Presentation, and let us know your feedback.





.........
Disclaimer- The writer does not claim any rights to the images and videos you see on this blog, unless mentioned otherwise. The pictures and videos etc used in the blog, have been collected using the internet and have been either modified or used "as is" on this Non-Commercial blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
I would love to know what you think !