Saturday, June 26, 2010

My favorite scenes from Coco avant Chanel


I love the last part of the movie where during her first "fashion show" Coco has flash- back moments on the staircase.
The clothes, the music and Audrey Tautou manage to create a powerful image of the steely woman that Coco (Gabrielle) Chanel must have been.
It must have been nearly impossible for her- being a woman in those days, and having to claw her way up every inch, from being a nobody to creating the empire called Chanel.

What a woman.


                                                                         ..........
Disclaimer- The writer does not claim any rights to the images used in this blog. The pictures used in the blog, have been collected using google image search and modified for use on this non-commercial blog.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how sweet is your blog!!! :))
    If you get the time - and I hope you will :) - please check out my blog. I think you might like it!

    Hoping to hear from you soon, sweetie!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
I would love to know what you think !