Monday, September 20, 2010

Currently crushing on...Bottega Veneta draped silk-jersey dress


While I like them a lot, I feel that many Asymmetric dresses -especially those with busy prints-need you to have perfect pins, to really look good , and even then sometimes, they end up looking fussy and not quite as elegant as one would like, and frankly there has been a profusion of such dresses lately.
But this one outfit made me change my mind, everything about it is
" balanced perfection" maybe what makes it stand out is its simplicity (without being boring).

See more details here- http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/100326
                                                          ..........
Disclaimer- The writer does not claim any rights to the images used in this blog. The pictures used in the blog, have been collected using google image search and modified for use on this non-commercial blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
I would love to know what you think !