Friday, October 1, 2010

Currently crushing on...Yves Saint Laurent Palais Mohawk suede pumps

                                                                                           
Ah ! Nice...I love these not just because they are YSL and but of course they look great,
but because (and I know- I risk sounding absurd here) this is almost the exact same design as I had submitted for one of my accessories collections at OYFD Marangoni.
Except, mine were "Greek warrior/Spartan" inspired.
The furry part was red (like a Greek warriors helmet) and the heel was metallic gold with engravings like a Greek helmet , so was the platform and the body of the shoe was oily looking deep blackish-brown leather...it was beautiful.

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/81246


                                                                                     ..........
Disclaimer- The writer does not claim any rights to the images used in this blog. The pictures used in the blog, have been collected using google image search and modified for use on this non-commercial blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
I would love to know what you think !