Thursday, December 9, 2010

Two Free directories to add your blog to - Bloggernity & Bloggapedia !!

I have been trying to find good (and free) blog directories to add my blog to.
And I came upon this list of five free directories -

http://www.bluefalconmarketing.com/blog/seo/best-blog-directories-2010


I am trying to try jump-start my non-existent SEO efforts by adding my blog to these directories. I am curious to see if and how, they will work .

I have already added my blog on to IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers) and you can see the nice badge is flashing on my blog. I am not too active on the forum there but I do go and check some new blogs occasionally and end up following a couple of them.



Some of these directories need a link back and some of them demand it openly, while some of them politely request it. I am quite happy to oblige, but the space to add more badges is limited, hence this post with the links.


I hope this suffices !!


So check the links below and discover some great new blogs, while adding your own blog to get discovered !!



blog search directory

Blog Directory


                                                                     ..........
Disclaimer- The writer does not claim any rights to the images and videos you see on this blog, unless mentioned otherwise. The pictures and videos etc used in the blog, have been collected using the internet and have been either modified or used "as is" on this Non-Commercial blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
I would love to know what you think !