Sunday, October 3, 2010

Currently crushing on...Alexander McQueen Buckled leather ankle boots

Do you see the closing mechanism or buckles on the flap ?
I am remembering my school bag, or briefcase rather - I used to have this little aluminium briefcase to carry my books to school (when I was a first/second grader) very cool stuff -
 no really !!

Of course , these are wayyyy cooler and more desirable.

But that is one of the things, that is so amazing about McQ - the ability to imagine and use something, someplace where it totally doesn't belong , with such fantastic results that you are left frowning in surprise, about how on earth that something can look so good somewhere.

Does that sound insane?


Well, all I am really trying to say here, is that these shoes are killer!!


                                                                                            ..........
Disclaimer- The writer does not claim any rights to the images used in this blog. The pictures used in the blog, have been collected using google image search and modified for use on this non-commercial blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
I would love to know what you think !